All this week, we'll be introducing you to the living options right around the Square. With short commutes, exciting views, cultural attractions, trails, parks, rivers and all your basic comforts in walking distance, why not join the other 2,000 people that already call Downtown home!*
In a bold and exciting reuse, Millcraft Industries is turning the former G.C. Murphy building and a few adjacent properties on 5th Avenue into a fantastic mixed-use space including retail, the Downtown YMCA and 50 loft-style apartments.
From 700 sq. foot studios to 2,000 sq. foot penthouses, with rents ranging from $800/month to $2,500/month.
A sample of what you'll find:
- open floor plan with large windows
- exposed bricks and beams that date back to the turn of the century
- your own parking spot within the building
- modern, efficient kitchen with Energy Star appliances (including washer/dryer in each unit)
- common area rooftop courtyard that can be used for entertaining, cooking out, sunbathing, or just chilling out
- and my favorite feature - pocket doors! (1. They save space in an urban apartment 2. Who else do you know with working pocket doors?!)
*The Golden Triangle has 2,000 residents, plus 2,500 residential students. Greater Downtown has approx. 9,300 residents and 6,000 students (Greater Downtown includes the North Shore, Strip to 26th Street, Lower Hill, Bluff, South Shore to the Liberty Bridge.)