Market at Fifth
This is one of the first projects in the country to achieve GOLD LEED certification while also restoring in accordance with federal historic standards.
Made up of three adjacent historic buildings, there are seven light-filled apartments. Options range from 880 to 1,070 sq. feet with rents between $1,350 and $2,200 per month.
Some of the features you'll find:
- 15-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows in many units
- bamboo flooring and granite countertops
- two of the units have a private roof deck
- Ability to purchase "green power" from utility companies
- A minimum of 75% construction waste diverted from landfill by sorting and recycling
- Vegetative roof to reduce heat absorption and reduce rainwater runoff
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) paints, sealants and carpets
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood products from managed forests